Apart from looks, the second best thing attractive in human is their hair that flaunts natural health. But the world which is full of pollution, every now and then there arises some difficulties in managing your hair, your skin, etc. There are many factors that lead to hair loss such as environmental factors, aging, stress, addiction of smoking, genetical factors, scalp infection, using harsh chemicals, the medical disorder such as thyroid can even lead a person towards baldness. And baldness is also considered as such a disorder that can lead a person to lose his self-confidence and lower down their self-esteem. In order to cope with all the difficulties people suffering from baldness have one option i.e. hair transplant. It is new advanced technology that grows new hair on bald areas. As you know, now medical treatment is also depending upon technology. You will get all these facilities with modern equipment. Hair transplant in Chandigarh has become very popular compared to other cities in India.
People feel that it is the best treatment for hair loss problem i.e. hair transplant surgery. After your transplantation, you can take rest there. Chandigarh is also a historical place. There are many tourist spots that you can visit and spend your quality time. Hair transplant cost in Chandigarh is also very cost effective. The hair transplant cost in Chandigarh is really very less compare to other countries and the other metro cities of India like Mumbai, Pune, and Bangalore etc.
There are 1, 00,000 hair strands of a human head and to lose 100 out of them is quite normal. But if you notice more 100 hair strands then it is quite the matter of worry for you. There are many ingredients that are easily available at home to treat hair loss.
Here are top most 4 remedies that you can find at your home or say in your kitchen’s cabinet very easily-
- Hair oil massage:
The first step taken for the reduction of hair loss is to massage it gently into your scalp with relevant hair oil. It helps in increasing flow of blood to the follicles of hair; it conditions the scalp and enhances the hair growth. It also relaxes one’s mind and reduces stress. You can even use hair oils like coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil and many others. Whereas, rosemary oil is the base for the better and faster hair growth results. There are various other oils that can be used are emu oil, argan oil, and wheat germ oil.
- It is recommended to try at least once in a week
- Massage your scalp with hair roots as mentioned above. Do not apply it very harshly just apply light pressure with your fingertips.
- Indian Gooseberry:
For natural and faster growth rate, you can blindly use Indian gooseberry profoundly known as amla. Amla is rich in vitamin C. Whoever is deficient in Vitamin C they can reliably use amla to cure the deficiency. There are many properties present in amlas such as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliation that keeps the scalp healthy and promotes hair growth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of amla pulp in small amount of lemon juice
- Massage it into your entire scalp, and cover your hair with shower cap
- Leave the mixture overnight and shampoo it in the morning.
Commonly known as Methi. It is the best medicine to treat hair loss and very effective. Seeds of Methi contain a hormone antecedent that enhances hair growth and rebuilds hair follicles. They contain proteins and nicotinic acids that help in stimulating hair growth.
- Soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in water full night
- As soon as you get up grind them to make a paste out of it
- Apply the paste to your hair and cover it with a shower cap. Keep the mixture for about 40 min and then wash it off as regular
- It is asked to follow the remedy at least for a month for early benefits
- Onion Juice:
Yet another product that is present in everybody’s kitchen though it is too expensive these days is onion. Onion juice helps in treating hair loss as it has high sulfur content. It improves blood circulation in hair follicles and reduces hair inflammation. Onions have antibacterial properties that kill germs and parasites that treat fungal scalp infection.
In a recent study, the dermatologist said that 74% people who have applied onion juice on their scalp have experienced drastic change for their hair. All you have to do is
- Extract the juice form onion by grating it, strain out all the juice from it and apply directly on the scalp, and leave it for half an hour and wash it off with your regular shampoo
- Another method of applying it takes 3 tablespoons of onion juice and mix it with 2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel you can even add olive oil in it if you wish. Apply all of it on your scalp and leave for half hour and then shampoo it as regular
- Repeat both the remedies as per your convince thrice a week for better results
Hair fall is a very serious problem, trying out these home remedies can work wonder for you the only thing is, you have to find time for yourself.